WHATSAPP : +86 13421847163
CONTACT PERSON : Eminence
TEL : 0086-755-29361324
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Factory Add : Building A, Tong'an Industry Park, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China.
1. Disposable e-cigarettes that are not in use for the time being are recommended to be refrigerated in the freezer (the taste is pleasantly surprised)
2. Disposable electronic cigarettes should be placed in a cool place, out of the reach of children and pets, and the device should not be charged in a high temperature environment where the human body feels uncomfortable.
3. During the use of disposable e-cigarettes, the throat feels dry because the main component of the e-liquid is Vg, which is vegetable glycerin. Vg is water-absorbent, so drinking more water can solve the problem.
4. Hot weather or high temperature will cause the e-liquid to evaporate at high temperature and cause oil leakage or oil leakage. Avoid placing it in a place exposed to direct sunlight or in a car for a long time in hot summer.
5. Long-distance transportation in high temperature weather may also cause oil leakage or oil leakage. First, wipe the cigarette holder with a paper towel and shake the mouth down several times, and then wipe the cigarette holder with a paper towel. The problem is basically solved.
6. There is a gurgling sound or oil entering the mouth when the pod is in use. These phenomena remind you that the condensate needs to be cleaned. Shake the mouth of the cigarette holder downward and wipe it clean.
7. If you feel that you can’t smoke so many disposable e-cigarettes within a week, try to open them as little as possible. If you take a few puffs after opening them, just put them away = oil leakage + oxidation + odor.
8. It is best to unplug the pod when charging the pod. Charging will cause the pod to heat up and the pod will warm up, causing oil leakage or oil leakage.
9. Don't use fast charging head when charging the device! Huawei, Samsung, VIVO, OPPO and other mobile phone charging heads are all fast charging heads! The standard safe power of the device is generally 5V1A fast charging charging head charging, which may cause overload protection, or damage the main board if it is serious! The charging time of the device is about 30 minutes, do not overcharge!
10. When traveling by plane, high-speed rail and other means of transportation, you need to pay attention to the liquid capacity it carries. Normally, you can’t carry too much (see the regulations for the specific capacity). When you bring it in, the pods or e-liquid and the pod need to be placed separately, especially for airplanes. Take off the pods or e-liquid and wrap it up, the change of air pressure will cause the oil to leak.
11. Routine maintenance, make it a habit to pull out the pod and pod every day and wipe it with a paper towel, wipe the inner compartment of the pod with a paper towel, and then wipe the contact position between the rear of the pod and the pod with a paper towel. This prevents the build-up of breakouts and seepage oil caused by condensate. Regular maintenance can effectively reduce oil leakage.