WHATSAPP : +86-180 1870 0287
CONTACT PERSON : Eminence
TEL : 0086-755-29361324
E-MAIL : email@example.com
OFFICE ADD : 17F, Block A, Baoxin Technology Park, Fenghuang Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen.
Runfree is a professional disposable pod supplier and manufacturer in China, specializing in wholesale vape pens.
What are the ingredients of e-liquid? As an alternative to cigarettes, are e-cigarettes harmful? Would you quit real cigarettes and get addicted to e-cigarettes? Is Vaping Harmful? Let us first understand the composition of e-liquid. E-cigarettes are popular smoking cessation products in recent years. Anyone who uses electronic cigarette equipment knows that good electronic cigarette equipment is inseparable from good electronic cigarettes. It can be said that electronic cigarettes are a product. The main lifeline and core of this vaping, using a premium brand of vaping is simply to get good results and provide us with good results in quitting smoking. On the contrary, the use of bad e-liquid in severe cases will cause harm to our body. So what ingredients are in e-liquids?
1. Propylene Glycol: It is a common drug and food additive. Hygroscopic, slightly sweet, colorless, odorless, transparent liquid with good fluidity. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines PG as 'generally safe for humans'. It is the basic ingredient of e-liquid. The main function is to act as a carrier for flavors and enhance the taste of e-liquid. When heated up, there is a small amount of mist and some throat hit.
2. Glycerin or Glycerin: It is also a raw material widely used in daily life. You'll see a lot of food, cosmetics, etc. These packages are labeled 'Propylene Glycol, Glycerin.' Produces copious amounts of mist. In general, friends who use excessive smoke or drop oil atomizers should know that if you want to increase the amount of smoke, you need to use refined oil and add a lot of glycerin to produce ideal smoke. Glycerin is highly hygroscopic, and if an e-liquid is very poorly fluid, it must have a high glycerol ratio. Such e-cigarettes are very loud, have a slightly poor taste, and have a weak throat sound.
3. Flavor: Needless to say, it increases the flavor of e-liquid. The combination of different flavors and proportions determines the taste of e-cigarettes.
4. Additives include sweeteners: sour agents, throat relievers, deionized water (distilled water), etc. The main function is to improve the taste of e-liquid and make up for the lack of flavor.
5. Nicotine: The main function is to relieve cravings and create a sensation of throat penetration. The total nicotine concentration of electronic cigarettes is 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg. powerful. If you are addicted to cigarettes, you can choose high concentration, from high to low concentration, followed by nicotine completely, in order to achieve the purpose of smoking cessation.
Secondly, the e-liquid ingredients in natural vegetable glycerin, medical grade propylene glycol natural extract nicotine natural flavor nicotine salt content: 30mg/50mgPG (propylene dimethyl) IVG (glycerin) ratio is 5.5. But without the carbon monoxide, heavy metals, tar and many other carcinogens that traditional cigarettes burn.
As e-cigarettes have become increasingly popular in recent years, e-cigarette manufacturers have created many different types of flavors to meet the needs of consumers, thus satisfying the tastes of different consumers.