WHATSAPP : +86-180 1870 0287
CONTACT PERSON : Eminence
TEL : 0086-755-29361324
E-MAIL : email@example.com
OFFICE ADD : 17F, Block A, Baoxin Technology Park, Fenghuang Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen.
Runfree is a professional disposable pod supplier and manufacturer in China, specializing in wholesale vape pens.
What are the ingredients of e-liquid? As a substitute for cigarettes, are e-cigarettes harmful? Will you quit real cigarettes and become addicted to e-cigarettes? Is there any harm in smoking e-cigarettes? Let's first understand the composition of e-cigarettes. E-cigarette is a popular smoking cessation product in recent years. Anyone who uses e-cigarette equipment knows that a good e-cigarette device is inseparable from good e-cigarette oil. It can be said that e-cigarette oil is a The main lifeblood and core of electronic cigarettes, the use of good brands of electronic cigarette oil can have a good effect and effect on our smoking cessation. What are the ingredients contained in it?
1. Propylene glycol: It is a common drug and food additive. Hygroscopic, slightly sweet, colorless, odorless, transparent liquid with good fluidity. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) defines PG as 'generally safe for humans'. It is one of the basic components of e-liquid. Its main function is to serve as a carrier of essence to enhance the taste of e-liquid. After heating, it will produce a small amount of mist with a certain throat hit.
2. Glycerin or glycerin: It is also a raw material widely used in daily life. You can see that many foods, cosmetics and other ingredients on the packaging have 'propylene glycol, glycerin'. Glycerin will produce a lot of mist after heating. Generally, friends who use too much smoke or dripping oil atomizer should know that if you want to increase the amount of smoke, you need to use refined oil and add a lot of glycerin to produce ideal smoke. Glycerin is highly hygroscopic and very viscous. If the fluidity of an e-liquid is poor, it must have a high proportion of glycerin. This kind of e-liquid has a lot of smoke, a little less flavor, and a slightly weaker throat hit.
3. Essence: It goes without saying that it increases the flavor of e-cigarette oil. The combination of different flavors and flavors and the ratio determine the flavor of an e-liquid.
4. Additives include sweeteners: sour agents, throat emollients, deionized water (distilled water), etc. The main function is to improve the taste of e-liquid and make up for the lack of flavor.
5. Nicotine: The main function is to relieve the addiction and produce a throat hit. The common nicotine concentration of e-liquid is 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg. The larger the number, the higher the concentration of nicotine per milliliter of e-juice, and the stronger the throat hit. Those who are addicted to smoking can choose a higher concentration, and gradually go from high to low, and finally get rid of nicotine completely, so as to achieve the goal of quitting smoking.
Imitating cigarettes, e-cigarettes also contain nicotine, making them taste more like cigarettes. Secondly, the e-liquid ingredients are natural vegetable glycerin, medical grade propylene glycol, natural extraction of nicotine, natural flavor, nicotine salt content: 30mg/50mgPG (propanedimethazine) IVG (glycerin) ratio 5.5. But there are no carcinogens such as carbon monoxide, heavy metals, and tar burned in traditional cigarettes.
Because e-cigarettes have gradually become popular in recent years, in order to meet the tastes of different consumers, e-cigarette manufacturers have produced many different types of flavors to meet the needs of consumers.