How to clean e-cigarettes?
Even when vaping is used sparingly and infrequently, smoke can build up inside. Failure to dismantle will result in reduced equipment performance and premature failure of individual spare parts. It takes much less time for a full e-cigarette to go uncharged; in some cases, liquid can leak from the battery and other parts of the device.
In addition, the accumulated smoke enters the smoker's lungs and is very harmful to health. Therefore, all rules should be followed and the e-cigarette should be cleaned regularly. Therefore, in order for the electronic cigarette accessories to serve you for a long time, you need to maintain them properly. The following are the correct methods and precautions for cleaning electronic cigarettes.
How to judge whether to clean the electronic cigarette
How often should you clean your e-cigarette? Since each smoker uses a different strength of accessory, it is impossible to give a definitive answer. However, there are plenty of signs that identify the various parts that vaping needs to address:
(1) Reduce the density and saturation of steam;
(2) whistling or giggling when blowing;
(3) The 'aftertaste' of steam.
If the 'fill' of an e-cigarette is heavily contaminated, it may not release vapor at all. However, you shouldn't wait for this to happen. As soon as one of the signs of contamination is found in an accessory, it needs to be cleaned.
How to Clean an E-Cigarette Vaporizer
(1) Break down the equipment into parts;
(2) Wet the cotton swab with alcohol solution (1:1 ratio) in advance and wipe each part;
(3) After removing all debris, rinse all parts of the electronic cigarette with warm water;
(4) Let the parts dry for 24 hours, then reassemble the device.
This method can help 'repair' your fitting even if the dirt is severe. How to Clean an E-Cigarette Vaporizer
(1) Disassemble the electronic cigarette and remove the atomizer;
(2) Immerse the part in a container with hot water and let it stand for one hour;
(3) Blow dry a part of the equipment, and then soak for 2-3 hours;
After re-soaking, remove the nebulizer from the water and let it dry upright for at least 24 hours. How to care for ink cartridges and batteries
(1) Cartridges and power supplies do not require special attention, basic rules for using these components are important;
(2) Please fully charge the battery before using the electronic cigarette;
(3) The duration of the first battery charge must be at least 12 hours;
(4) It is not recommended to allow liquids to come into contact with the battery;
(5) Clean the battery with a dry cloth, just wipe the surface.
How to extend the life of accessories
To make your vaping last longer, follow these guidelines:
(1) Regularly clean the main parts of the equipment;
(2) When cleaning the atomizer, immerse it in water for several hours;
(3) Dry the parts at least one day before assembly. Use a hair dryer if necessary.
(4) The components are carefully maintained, no smoke will accumulate inside the device, and you can use accessories without harming your health.
In order to ensure the safe use of electronic cigarettes, in addition to the above cleaning and maintenance precautions, high-quality electronic cigarette products must be selected.
As a manufacturer of electronic cigarette products with many years of experience, we always put customers' needs in the first place and constantly control the quality of our products. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system to carry out comprehensive quality control from product design to export. At the same time, we will also provide thoughtful solutions and professional one-stop procurement services according to the actual needs of users. If you want to buy our electronic cigarettes, please contact us now!